Order a company quickly and easily through our simple 6 step online process.Start Here
Take the hassle out of running a companies administration process through our secretarial supports.Know More
1. Proposed Name of New Company: We suggest that you have 3 options, just in case your first or second choice is not available. Your Company name must be unique and must clearly distinguish your company from all other Irish registered companies.
2. Principal activity of the company: We need a brief description of the general nature of activity of the company. The companies act 2014 replaced the companies act 1963-2013 on 1st June 2015. The Companies Act 2014 introduced a constitution for private limited companies that replaced the memorandum and articles of association. This constitution now lets public limited companies to trade in any legal business that they wish to, although you are still required to select a ‘NACE’ code before incorporation.
3. Registered Office Address: we need an address to which the company registration office (CRO) and legal correspondence will be sent. This will be the official address of your company and it has to be located in the Republic of Ireland.
4. Trading Office Address: We need an address at which the principle activity of the company will be carried out. The Trading address of the company can be different from its registered address.
5. Company Secretary Details: All Irish Companies must have a company secretary who will ensure that the statutory obligations are met. Their name, address, date of birth, nationality and occupation is needed. A company secretary can be one of the directors unless there is a single director then a separate company secretary is required. If this is the case then TriPro can act as your company secretary.
6. Directors Details: Directors are the people who have been appointed to run the company on behalf of the shareholders. Their name, address, date of birth, nationality, occupation, and any other directors information is required.
7. Shareholders: Shareholders are the owners of the company. Their name, address, occupation and number of shares they hold is required Shareholder details – name, address, occupation and number of shares held.
8. Company Share Capital: Authorised & Issued Share Capital number of shares and nominal value of each share. Authorised Share Capital of the company is the amount of shares a company can call upon if they require. The Issued share Capital Is the number of shares that have actually been allocated and paid for by the shareholders.
Our charges are as follows:Our charges are as follows:
• A Private Company Limited by Shares – LTD – €249.00
• A Designated Activity Company Limited by Shares/ by Guarantee – DAC – €349.00
• A Company Limited by Guarantee not having a share capital – CLG – €395.00
• An Unlimited Company – ULC – €395.00
• A Public Limited Company – PLC – €495.00
Included in our price for forming an Irish company are all the relevant documents in relation to the application to the Companies Registration Office to be incorporated as well as the following when the company has been formed:
• Certificate of Incorporation,
• Company Register,
• Company Seal,
• Copy of Company Constitution,
• Director and Secretary Guidance Booklets,
• Minutes of First Directors Board Meeting,
• Share Certificates.